INDIAN Drafts, Deeds, Agreements & Affidavit Format(s)
Sh. __________________s/o______________________r/o ___________________, (hereinafter called "the natural father") of the other part.
1. The adoptive father has no issue, male or female, and having regard to his circumstances, he has no expectation of having any issue.
2. The adoptive father and his wife want to adopt a child as their son/daughter.
3. The natural father has three children, all sons.
4. The adoptive father, with the consent of his wife, has approached the natural father for giving in adoption one of his sons named _______(name of the child).
5. The natural father has, with the consent of his wife, consented to his said son being given in adoption.
6. The ceremony of giving and taking in adoption has been duly performed along with other religious ceremonies customary with the parties on the day of ____________.
7. The parties considered it expedient and necessary that a proper deed of adoption be executed as an authentic record of adoption.
NOW THIS DEED WITNESSESETH AS FOLLOWS:
1. Declaration of Adoption
The parties hereto do hereby declare that the adoptive father has duly adopted the said child as his son from the day of _________ i.e. the day on which ceremony of giving and taking in adoption has been duly performed along with other religious ceremonies customary with the parties.
2. Legal rights and liabilities of adopted son
The said son has been transferred to the family of adoptive father and shall have, from the date of adoption, all the legal rights and liabilities of an adopted son.
3. Maintenance, etc. of adopted son
The adoptive father shall be liable for the maintenance, education and other expenses of the adopted son and shall bear all such expenses in accordance with his status.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereunto have signed this deed this ______________day of _________.
THE ADOPTIVE FATHER
THE NATURAL FATHER
Supreme Court of India / High Court Judgment CDs available with us
Of Cheques - 1350 Judgements
(HEAD NOTES) |Criminal
Judgements Online 1950 - 2004 (Head Notes)
Judgments Online 1987–Till Date
Banking Judgments Online - 1980 – Till Date |Supreme Court Civil Procedure Code (CPC) Judgments Online - 1950 - 2004 |
Supreme Court Judgments Online -Yearly CDs 1999,2000, 2001, 2002 , 2003, 2004 (Full Text)- seperate CD for each Year
Supreme Court Judgments Online - 1950 - 2004 (Partially Full Text) | Supreme Court Judgements Online 1997- 2004 (FULL TEXT)
LAWFINDER Recent CIVIL Reports (Full TEXT) Covering SUPREME COURT OF INDIA, All High Courts in India (Since 1984 till date)
LAWFINDER Recent CRIMINAL Reports (FULL TEXT) Covering SUPREME COURT OF INDIA, All High Courts in India
LAWFINDER Recent SERVICE CASES (Full TEXT) Covering SUPREME COURT OF INDIA, All High Courts in India (Since 1991 till date)
LAWFINDER Recent Rent Control Reports (Full TEXT) Covering SUPREME COURT OF INDIA, All High Courts in India (Since 1969 till date)
Law of Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) - CD ROM Judgements, Act, Section Wise Digests, Bare Acts, Rules (Since 1950 till date)