INDIAN Drafts, Deeds, Agreements & Affidavit Format(s)
COMPLAINT AGAINST CHEQUE DISHONOUR
IN THE COURT OF CHIEF JUDICIAL MAGISTRATE AT_____________
Cr. Complaint No._______of ________.
2. That the complainant presented the said cheque lastly on __________ which was returned unpaid by drawee Bank vide returning Memo dated ________ for the reasons `Insufficient Funds`. The said cheque was presented within its validity period and stood dishonoured on presentation.
3. That the complainant got a notice issued through his counsel dated ______ under registered AD cover and UPC to the accused demanding the amount of the dishonoured cheques within 15 days of the receipt thereof which was duly served upon him on(Date) ________. It is submitted that the Registered cover containing the notice was received back as unclaimed as the accused has deliberately avoided the service of the notice, however the notice sent through UPC stood served upon the accused on (Date)_______, the copy of notice with postal receipt/ UPC and envelop containing notice is filed with the complaint.
4. That the accused person has not cared to make the payment of the amount of dishonoured cheques to the complainant within 15 days as required under the law as demanded in the notice.
5. That the cause of action for filing the complaint arose to the complainant with in the jurisdiction of this learned court when the accused failed to make the payment of the cheques in dispute to the complainant with in 15 days of the receipt of notice.
6. That the accused is guilty of an offence under section 138 of the Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881 and is liable to be punished under section 142 of the said Act.
It is, therefore, prayed that the accused person be proceeded against and punished in accordance with law as envisaged under section 142 of the Negotiable Instrument Act in accordance with law.
List of Documents attached:-
1. Original dishonoured cheque No. ______ dated ________ for Rs._______ drawn on _________________
2. Original returning Memos of the drawee Bank dated ________
3. copy of Notice dated _________.
4. Postal and UPC receipt dated _________ and envelop containing notice.
I (Name)_________ s/o Shri ________ aged _______ years, r/o________ do hereby solemnly affirm and declare on oath that the contents of the accompanied application from para 1 to 6 are true and correct to my personal knowledge and belief and that nothing false is stated therein and also nothing material is concealed there from.
I further declare and verify on oath that the contents of this affidavit are true and correct and nothing material is concealed there from. Verified at ______________ on this _______ day of_________.
Supreme Court of India / High Court Judgment CDs available with us
Of Cheques - 1350 Judgements
(HEAD NOTES) |Criminal
Judgements Online 1950 - 2004 (Head Notes)
Judgments Online 1987–Till Date
Banking Judgments Online - 1980 – Till Date |Supreme Court Civil Procedure Code (CPC) Judgments Online - 1950 - 2004 |
Supreme Court Judgments Online -Yearly CDs 1999,2000, 2001, 2002 , 2003, 2004 (Full Text)- seperate CD for each Year
Supreme Court Judgments Online - 1950 - 2004 (Partially Full Text) | Supreme Court Judgements Online 1997- 2004 (FULL TEXT)
LAWFINDER Recent CIVIL Reports (Full TEXT) Covering SUPREME COURT OF INDIA, All High Courts in India (Since 1984 till date)
LAWFINDER Recent CRIMINAL Reports (FULL TEXT) Covering SUPREME COURT OF INDIA, All High Courts in India
LAWFINDER Recent SERVICE CASES (Full TEXT) Covering SUPREME COURT OF INDIA, All High Courts in India (Since 1991 till date)
LAWFINDER Recent Rent Control Reports (Full TEXT) Covering SUPREME COURT OF INDIA, All High Courts in India (Since 1969 till date)
Law of Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) - CD ROM Judgements, Act, Section Wise Digests, Bare Acts, Rules (Since 1950 till date)