INDIAN Drafts, Deeds, Agreements & Affidavit Format(s)
THIS DEED OF GIFT is made on this _________ day of ___________
Sh.__________________ s/o Sh.______________ r/o __________________ (hereinafter referred to as "the donor")
_________________, a charitable organization registered as a society under the Society Registration Act, 1860 (hereinafter referred to as "the donee")
1. The donor is the owner and is absolutely seized and possessed of the building situated at _____________ (more particularly describe in Schedule I annexed hereto).
2. The donee is charitable organization engaged in running an orphanage in a building which is adjacent to the said building belonging to the donor.
3. The donee is in need of extra space to accommodate more orphan children and has requested the donor to grant to the donee one-half portion of the said building (as described in Schedule II annexed hereto).
4. The donor has agreed to grant the one-half portion of the said building for utilising the same for the sole purpose of running the orphanage.
NOW THIS DEED WITNESSES AS FOLLOWS:
1. In pursuance of said agreement the donor hereby transfers to the donee ALL that one-half portion of the said building (as described in Schedule II annexed hereto) To Hold the same to the donee and its successors and assigns so long as the donee shall use the said building for the sole purpose of running the orphanage.
2. The donee hereby accepts the said gift and agrees with the donor that the said building shall be used for the sole purpose of running the orphanage and if, at any time hereafter, the donee ceases to use the said building for purposes other than of running the orphanage the same shall revert to the donor and his heirs, executors and assigns.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the donor and the donee hereunto have signed this deed this ______ day of __________ .
(The schedule I herein referred to)
(The schedule II herein referred to)
Supreme Court of India / High Court Judgment CDs available with us
Of Cheques - 1350 Judgements
(HEAD NOTES) |Criminal
Judgements Online 1950 - 2004 (Head Notes)
Judgments Online 1987–Till Date
Banking Judgments Online - 1980 – Till Date |Supreme Court Civil Procedure Code (CPC) Judgments Online - 1950 - 2004 |
Supreme Court Judgments Online -Yearly CDs 1999,2000, 2001, 2002 , 2003, 2004 (Full Text)- seperate CD for each Year
Supreme Court Judgments Online - 1950 - 2004 (Partially Full Text) | Supreme Court Judgements Online 1997- 2004 (FULL TEXT)
LAWFINDER Recent CIVIL Reports (Full TEXT) Covering SUPREME COURT OF INDIA, All High Courts in India (Since 1984 till date)
LAWFINDER Recent CRIMINAL Reports (FULL TEXT) Covering SUPREME COURT OF INDIA, All High Courts in India
LAWFINDER Recent SERVICE CASES (Full TEXT) Covering SUPREME COURT OF INDIA, All High Courts in India (Since 1991 till date)
LAWFINDER Recent Rent Control Reports (Full TEXT) Covering SUPREME COURT OF INDIA, All High Courts in India (Since 1969 till date)
Law of Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) - CD ROM Judgements, Act, Section Wise Digests, Bare Acts, Rules (Since 1950 till date)